Rope Access Rope Access Anchor Point - Tin Roofs
Rope Access Anchor Point - Tin Roofs
The SKYPRO top mount rope access anchor point is the perfect non-invasive abseil anchor solution for most tin roof profiles including: Corrugated, Kliplok, Spandek and Trimdek.
Fabricated from marine grade stainless steel and rigorously tested to the AS/NZS 5532 standard, the anchor point exceeds the requirements for rope access and comes with a 10 year manufacturer's warranty.
- Australian Made
- Suitable for roofs supported by wooden trusses or steel purlins.
- Features a 16mm eyelet.
- Rated to 15kN for rope access or falls arrest in accordance with AS/NZS 1891.4 & AS/NZS 4488.
- Anchor plates are individually serial numbered for easy compliance.
- Includes install instructions and engineers certificate.
- Oversized plate distributes the load over a large surface area, eliminating the potential for damage to the roof during sustained loads.
- Rubber pad beneath the plate provides a buffer between the roof and the anchor point prevent reactions between metals and making it 100% water tight.
- Datasheet and Install Diagrams.
- Engineers Certificate of Compliance to AS/NZS 5532.
- All Necessary Fixings - 3 roofing screws and 9 7.8mm bulb rivets.
Many in stock