Rescue Gear Milan 2.0 Rescue
Milan 2.0 Rescue
For more than 10 years, the MILAN has established itself as a standard piece of rescue equipment in many areas. Frequently mimicked but never at the same standard!
INTRODUCING THE MILAN 2.0:
• Even greater performance.
• New design, with both visual and practical (handling) improvements.
• Allows more application variants for various rescue methods.
 The reinforced brake is controlled centrifugally; it keeps the speed constant during the entire descent
and permits a quick and safe rescue. The brake shaft is mounted on ball bearings on both sides.
 The housing is constructed of milled aircraftgrade aluminium which makes MILAN 2.0 the most robust equipment in the world. This is what allows rescue techniques such as rescue support in lattice mast structures. A seal reveals whether the MILAN 2.0 has been opened without authorisation.
The Skylotec MILAN 2.0 is certified under international standards and special regulations to be used on vessels and offshore structures, e.g. by Germanischer Lloyd.
- Part. no.: A-027
- EAN: 4030281155843
- Standard: EN 341:2011
- Internat. standard: ANSI Z359.4:2007
- Internat. cert. body: TÜV PRODUCT SERVICE GMBH
- Abseiling speed: 0,9 m/s
- Abseiling height: 500 m
- E-class number: 40-02-01-06
- Max. number of persons: 2
- Temperature from: -35 °C
- Temperature up to: 60 °C
- Suspension element: Super Static 9mm
- Customs no.: 84251900
- Carabiner on rope: KOBRA TW
- Carabiner on anchoring point side: KOBRA TW
Many in stock