Anchors & Systems Fall Arrest Anchor Point - Tin Roofs
Anchors & Systems
Fall Arrest Anchor Point - Tin Roofs
**Roof Anchor Points are to be installed by competent persons only**
The SKYPRO top mount fall arrest anchor point is the perfect non-invasive fall-restraint anchor solution for most tin roof profiles including: Corrugated, Kliplok, Spandek and Trimdek.
Fabricated from marine grade stainless steel and rigorously tested to the new AS 5532 standard, the anchor point meets exceeds the requirements for fall arrest and comes with a 10 year manufactures warranty.
- Australian Made
- Suitable for roofs supported by wooden trusses or steel purlins.
- Features a 16mm eyelet.
- Rated to 15kN for fall arrest in accordance with AS/NZS 1891.4
- Anchor plates are individually serial numbered for easy compliance.
- Rubber pad beneath the plate provides a buffer between the roof and the anchor point, prevent reactions between metals and making it 100% water tight.
- Datasheet and Install Diagrams.
- Engineers Certificate of Compliance to AS/NZS 5532.
- All Necessary Fixings - 2 roofing screws and 8 7.8mm bulb rivets.
Many in stock